I told her what I could, mostly to stay busy and positive and ASK FOR HELP.... I know I am still working on that, but you ALL have to admit I am getting better. I just love to do it all :) When people ask me that sometimes I think how do I really do it with Dustin being gone so much. I think the best thing I do is PRAY. Having a close relationship with my Heavenly Father is the best thing for me, especially when my husband is gone. It is hard for me not to have my hubby here to listen to my joys and problems and give me good advice and love. So I find I turn to Him and life is just GOOD. It is definitely not perfect, but with Him I can deal with the imperfections of each day.
I also find when I turn to my children with my problems sometimes it helps us all as they know where mommy needs help. Even as I am writing this Jaden is reading this over my shoulder and giving me hugs, as he just knows I need it. I love that boy!!! I love all my boys even with all the craziness they bring to life, it sure does make it fun. And Joe...well everyone who knows Joe and attest to all the "FUN" he brings to my life, what would I do without him.
Even our sweet little angel Vicky brings me joy. I know she is waiting in Heaven for me and it helps me remember what I need to be doing here so I can be with her again some day.
How blessed life truly is if we just look for it. I know sometimes I can focus on the negative and I know if I just find one thing positive and turn it around life gets so much better. It is like seeing the ray of sunlight in a cloudy day!
Today was good, hard, sad, difficult at times but that's life. It is how I react to it and let it affect me. Sometimes I make the right choice and other times I do not. I am not perfect but I try and that it what matters. I am willing to admit I was wrong to my kids and ask for forgiveness. I find when I do that we both gain so much more respect for each other and then we are both more willing to serve one another.
Sorry for my ramblings, sometimes I just need to REALLY speak my mind. I love you so much Honey!!! I miss you terribly and can't wait for you to get home. I know you think of me and the kids all the time and miss us too. How blessed I am to be your Wife!!! Hugs and kisses to you from all of us!
0 Comments