
...it's the day we go crazy before Sunday!!! This morning the sun came up and so did Joe. He was up bright and early at 6:45am despite going to bed late. He did however coerce his brothers into getting up and taking care of him and let Mommy sleep in. Jaden and his buddy Logan had soccer practice again today and after we went to lovely Costco so I could do some shopping and they sat nicely and ate their hotdogs while I shopped. We came home and I got a few things done then I packed up my massage stuff to go and give a massage at a friends house. While I was giving the massage I was totally overcome with the spirit and felt I really needed to help my friend and offer her a deal and even free massages to help her feel better. The spirit just spoke to me and told me what to say and do I know it was the right thing to do and I will be blessed for it. It felt so good and still does. I love helping people.

After my massage I went and got my brakes checked out at Les Schwab. Well it's not good people, their estimate is $820. I for one think they are crazy and called my dealer as we had it serviced and inspected just 3 months ago and they said the brakes were ok and would probably need to be changed next visit. Hopefully I can get in on Monday and they will just fix them for me and not cost me so much. Just pray for me ok!!!

When I got home we popped in a pizza I got at Costco, good thing too as I was too tired and bummed because of the brake thing to cook. We had a picnic in the living room and watched "The Kid" and attempted to fold laundry but that will have to be done when the boys get in bed or later. I had them come in to my office to take some funny photos before bed, they love that. I also told them we are getting puppy!!! More to come on that later as we won't be getting it till April. I am so excited, I can't wait to go pick it out.

So now I need to be off to bed, I am tired. But maybe I can talk my kids into giving me a little massage before bed...yea that sounds wonderful.
0 Comments