It was a busier day than I anticipated but it was a good day none the less. I gave a massage this morning at 8:45 and at 11:30. Found some time in between to make a cake for Dustin's class party and thankfully delivered it in time. Came home and Joe and I rocked and he fell asleep for about a half hour as I had to wake him up to go pick up Dustin from school. Then Jaden earned the reward of renting a Redbox game so on the way to Walmart to get it we picked up his buddy Ammon and a few treats as well. We came home and had a "Late Friend night", so much better than a sleep over sometimes. I managed to get some of my vinyl cut for the Young Women's bulletin board. I am working on getting it totally done by Thursday. Lets just hope I can pull it off.

(my plans)
(What I have so far)
I am using a spare piece of vinyl flooring I had and painted it the wall color of our bedroom. It still is a little wrinkled I am hoping it looks better once I am all done.

This was how I found Joe last night when I went in to go to bed....He was in MY bed fast asleep. I decided not to move him and just enjoyed his sweet sleepy self. Now I am hoping he falls asleep too as well as the other two boys, I need some zzzzz's.