This morning I had 3 tired boys who wanted to sleep in. Dustin and Joe got up and got ready but Jaden, not so much. He was complaining about his ears and throat again, I think he was just tired and was thus still in bed when we left for church. Joe was a terror in church today for some reason. By the end of sacrament meeting we were out in the hall. Jaden texted me about that time and said he was scared. So I gave him the options of staying home or getting ready for church and I would come get him. Guess what he wanted to come to church. So off I went and picked him up.
After we got home we ate and I quickly said "Mommy Needs a NAP!!" So I took a nice long nap while the kids did who knows what, but thankfully the house was still standing when I finally got out of bed at 4:30pm.
While I was working on my computer editing some photos Joe and Jaden decided to give each other massages. They had a fun time as you can see.
0 Comments