Jaden's glasses have been missing for over a week and he finally found them today. I said the morning prayer and felt I needed to pray about finding his glasses. After we were done praying, Jaden got up and went into his room and found them right away. He just knew where they were it was so neat! Glad he listened and so glad I felt I needed to ask!!

I think today we have gone a little crazy! The boys have been very good today, but it is time for bed so things may change. They are all a little riled up after taking these crazy photos. They sure are cute though.


I got all the laundry done, and I only have 2 loads to fold and put away!!! I did start going through my huge pile of stuff from the garage. I would take a photo of it but it is kinda embarrassing. I have way too much stuff. But I will prevail and get it all taken care of soon.
Now to go warm up some blankets and get these crazy kiddos in bed so I can go get some z's as well, I'm tired! Have I told ya lately I LOVE THESE BOYS!!!