I just love Sunday's. Even though some mornings it is stressful getting the kids all ready for church and getting there on time but it is always what we need to do! It always refuel's me for the week and I really dislike when I miss it.
It was sad today when I realized I taught the wrong lesson in Young Women's last week and NO ONE told me! Maybe I am wrong but if I am right the girls were taught the same lesson two weeks in a row and no one even said anything! I guess that is what happens to my brain when my hubby leaves and life gets a little crazy. I guess they were all just too nice to say anything so I didn't get more stressed out! Oh well it is done and over. Now for the rest of the year I will be double and triple checking which lesson I should be on. I did miss church the week before with sick kids so that probably just threw me off!
Jaden had his Pine Wood Derby last night. His car unfortunately was very slow but it was very creative. He did an awesome job painting and designing it. I think it was the coins we put on the bottom that slowed it down. Live and learn I guess!
See he came in last, so sad. But he did have fun!
Now to finish up a relaxing day with the kiddos. I look forward to a very productive week! I get to design the new Young Women's bulletin board. I have so many cute ideas, I can't wait to get it all done and up!
0 Comments