I have felt like singing "Here comes the sun do do dodo" all day!
It was so beautiful shining through the trees in our back yard.
The sun was even warming up my kitchen floor. It felt good to just stand there with no socks on and soak it up!
My big accomplishment for the day....I got my van in my garage! No more scraping windows for me in the morning...YIPPE! Little Dustin and I even washed my van, it looks sooooo much better. Now all I need to do is vacuum it out and it is all clean.
The only bad part is I still have a ton of boxes I pulled out that I need to go through. I will be so glad when that is all done and my whole house is organized! Yes I WILL have it all done before Dustin gets home...and hopefully my bedroom all redone too!

0 Comments