Today was haircut day at the Kauer home! I was so happy to have a cleaned out garage I could cut hair in and not have to worry about hair getting everywhere! I was even nice to the boys and put a space heater in front of them to keep them warm. They were all very good as usual but even better no one complained about getting haircuts or who had to go first!!! It was awesome.
Joe is so handsome!

Jaden is such a nut some times!

Dustin looks so much better! Lets hope he just actually does his hair in the mornings, teenagers UGGG!

Now they are all in bed asleep....well except Joe who is behind me under my massage table. He fell asleep today around 3pm so hopefully he will settle down and go to sleep soon. I may just have to put him into bed with me!

It was an awesome day filled with these awesome boys! Joe was even extra good when we went shopping today! I love being a mom!