I've been busy and it is just going to get worse!
Well it has been way too long since I last posted mostly because of this. Life is good and busy all at once, if you can believe that! School is in full swing and boys are doing fairly well. Little Dustin is struggling with one class but we are working on that. Jaden and Dustin have been playing soccer. Jaden's team is undefeated so far and is doing great and Dustin's school team has done very well this year, I think they have only lost 1 or 2 games. Yea I know I should keep better track of those things. Joe is just tagging along and is thankfully surviving the craziness. So far with school and being on the booster club at Jaden's school we have completed one fundraiser, helped with Math and Reading night at the school, and had our huge Fall Family Fun Night last night, which was a huge success. In the middle of all of this I have helped get things all ready for Super Saturday for church. I have so many orders for stuff it is going to be crazy but I am glad so many signed up. I am also doing 2 craft fairs as well so life won't slow down till around Christmas time. So here is my crazy update. More photos of our events will follow soon I hope. They will have to come in between cutting vinyl and wood, painting, gluing, creating fun stuff and spending quality time with my family. In other words be patient and know I am still around and kicking!!
2 Comments