UGGGGG!
Well we hit a huge snag in our kitchen remodel. We discovered mold and a lot of it. I am so not thrilled. In a way I am glad we found it as it is not good to have but I want to be done. I was hoping to be laying new flooring tomorrow and now we are waiting to hear from our insurance company on what to do next. Thankfully it is covered by our insurance (if I read the policy right) but I am afraid they will have to take out the whole bathroom too as the mold is along the back kitchen wall that meets up with the main bath. Well hey maybe I will get a new bathroom as well! I just hope we don't have to move out while they remove the mold and that it's not toxic. Wish us luck we so need it.
3 Comments