Yesterday I had my finally in Kinesiology and I got 102% out of the class!!! I was so excited and am glad to have it over. I did my Anatomy Final today and before the final I had around 105% so hopefully my "A" is still pointy. Our teacher wouldn't give us our grades he still had to finish a few things so we won't find out until we get back from our break. I am so happy we have a break. I don't go back until December 8th, I need it so bad and so does my house work. Yep it's a mess and I need to deep clean everything. I just hope I don't decide to just sleep and be lazy the whole time. I am going to try and do that tomorrow. I figure I've earned it. All is going good other wise. Jaden is officially 8 and Joseph is now 3. Time goes by too fast. Well I am home early from class and need to get some well desired sleep.