As much as I dislike long blog posts, this is going to have to be one of them.  Life has been busy and oh so much fun these past few months.  So here is a short run down and then I will add some photos of all our adventures.


October:
To finish off October my husband and I attended the annual doTERRA conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.  We drove down to the Pasco, Washington and picked up my Sister-In-Law Jenn and we all went together.  It was a wonderful weekend.  We enjoyed every minute of it and learned so much.  We literally talked the whole drive down there and back.  It was amazing.  


The rest of October was filled with soccer games, school events, doTERRA classes and a few other little things.


November:
The beginning of November was my mother's 70th birthday.  She is always telling us to never get her anything as she has all she wants.  So I talked with my siblings and we all together did 70 acts of service in honor of our mom.  We wrote down what we did to serve others over a week period and then gave them to her in a cute little jar my sister Kelli made.  Needless to say she loved it!  It was so much fun.  My older sister Shelly said that it has truly changed her and how she looks at others and notices ways to serve.  What a beautiful thing we all experienced and shared from.


I also had my last Super Saturday Event here.  It was a day filled with fun crafts and amazing people.  We had about 50 people come and make some beautiful crafts and had a wonderful time.  I am just glad it is done.  Sadly I still have people who haven't gotten their projects that missed the event.  Lets hope I can get them to all come get them soon.  If you missed it, go here to see the crafts we did.


This month is a huge month for birthdays for our family.  We have my Mom, brother Chris, 2 nephews, 2 of my sons, a niece, 2 great nieces, and 2 anniversaries.  This year Joseph's birthday was on Thanksgiving. One day when we were at Costco and we were eating dinner I asked Joe what he wanted for his birthday.  he said "To go to Disneyland"  I said "I don't think we will be able to do that this year, but how about we have Thanksgiving on your birthday" (I was totally just trying to be funny)  He then gets all happy and says "really Mom I get to have Thanksgiving on MY Birthday.  You are the best Mom EVER."  He then runs over and gives me a big hug.  As he was walking back to his seat he says to his brothers "Booya in your face, I get Thanksgiving on MY Birthday"  It was so funny.  We were at my parents this year for Thanksgiving and he had the best birthday.  He loved his "Thanksgiving."  The only other thing he asked for was chocolate cake to go with his Thanksgiving.  What a special boy.  Jaden also had a birthday 2 days before Joe and he was pretty easy going about it too.  We had a big party with everyone at my parents and they were 2 happy boys.


December
This month was filled with lots of busy things with Christmas.  We had many activities and even some soccer games.  We spent two weeks at my parents house for Christmas and had fun every day.  The kids got along so well and it was just a wonderful 2 weeks.


January:
This month started out slow then got crazy.  We had some soccer games and are thankfully done for a few months.  We also were able to watch my niece and nephew for a week while my brother Jeff and his wife Jenn went to Cancoon Mexico on a reward trip with doTERRA.  We were looking forward to a fun easy week.....HAHA.  We had a huge snow storm hit and we got over 2 feet of snow.  Then we were blessed with 2 days of freezing rain and 3 days with no power.  Plus the kids were out of school for the whole week.  Boy did we have an adventure.  Thankfully we all survived and still had fun.  We have a ton of clean up to do in our back yard still from all the branches breaking from the weight of snow and ice.  Our beautiful tree in the front cracked, but we are trying to save it.


February has just started but we have been busy.  Monday the 5th I was able to attend a class in Boise Idaho to become certified in the Aromatouch Technique with doTERRA.  It is a process of applying Essential Oils to the body to reduce stress, enhance the immune system, help the body return to homeostasis and reduce the inflammatory response.  It was a wonderful experience and I was able to go with 4 new friends. I had only met two of the ladies before our trip through doTERRA.  We had such a great time and talked and share the whole way there and back.  It was an amazing experience and I enjoyed it so much.


So now you are quickly caught up on the Kauers.  I am still enjoying our wonderful essential oils and all the amazing things it has done for our family.  I have thought about it and through some encouragement from my new friend Anita I have decided to start a new blog about the essential oils.  I will be working on it this week and hopefully have it up and going steadily by next week.  You will be able to check it out at
www.powerofoils.blogspot.com




Hope you enjoy some of our fun photos!


 Boys playing Minute to Win it Games


 Joe on his first school field trip to get his pumpkin
 Cub scouts at the Fire Station!
 Crazy "NERD" day at school!


 Jaden getting his Arrow of Light at scouts!
 Joe's "Chocolate Cake" he wanted for his birthday
 Joe's Thanksgiving Birthday!
 Kindergarten Christmas Concert








 New Christmas PJ's
 My family's annual White Elephant gag gift exchange!
 My Niece Savanna...loved having her for the week!


 Joe with his cousin Calvin


 My poor tree weighed down with ice.