A very Happy Father's Day to my awesome Daddy. I have been very blessed with a wonderful Dad who along with my Mom taught me the value of work and service. My Dad is more than great! I will never forget the time he stayed home till I got home to celebrate my birthday before going to California for work. He was usually always gone for my birthdays and made that special effort to be there for me. It was probably a little thing for him but it was HUGE for me as I knew he really needed to leave that morning so he wouldn't have to travel at night. He was and is always serving others and never asks for anything in return. He has a kind heart and friendly smile that would brighten anyone's day. I love the photo of him in his overalls. He wears them all the time and I think it is so cute. It reminds me of his Dad, my Grandpa. I am so thankful to have good men in my life that are always there for me. Love ya Daddy!
And we can't forget this guy, even though he is far away. Happy Father's Day honey. I sure miss your smiling face and how you can always make me laugh even on my worst days. You truly make life fun and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the light of my life and bring me joy and happiness. You treat me like a queen and always make me feel beautiful and special. You are a great Dad and these boys sure miss you when you are gone, our home just isn't the same without you. I love you more and more each day. Love ya honey!