There is nothing like fresh clean carpets to help lift my mood! It just makes everything seem more clean which I love. Only bad thing was today was rainy so now the house feels humid. Tomorrow should be nice so we can open the windows and dry everything out.


Last night the boys stayed up to watch a movie. We rented the new Yogi Bear movie. They laughed and laughed, I love that sound! Then thankfully everyone selpt in till after 8am. Man that was nice. Joe and I were up first and I got him breakfast then got started on cleaning the carpets.
After the carpets were done I finished up the popcorn balls for the Dads at church tomorrow. I must say they are really yummy, I hope they like them. Now it is very late and we are all finally getting ready for bed. I think I may have tired boys in the morning, maybe that will help them be quiet in church.