We were all woken up today by some beautiful sunlight and Dustin's phone alarm going off full blast in my office at 7:15am. Everyone was tired but pretty cheerful this morning. Joe actually got ready for church with no complaints today!!!

After a wonderful church meeting we cam home and got a few things done as everyone was coming to our house for dinner tonight. We had a wonderful time and I forgot to take out my camera as usual. I am getting really bad with that lately. Sorry Honey! I will be sure to take some photos tomorrow.

Now I am so tired. I got my kitchen all cleaned up and the house looks pretty good as everyone always is so nice and pitches in at the end to help me clean up. Did you know I have GREAT friends. One of them even saw my shed door had come off the track and fixed it for me! That really made my day as I couldn't figure out how to get it back on.

Thankfully not too much on the calendar for tomorrow. Chloe gets her last shots and I need to get her hair cut as well, she was way too hot today, poor thing. She was really good though with all the people at our house. No accidents either. Well I best be getting to bed so I can rest up, my body is so tired and needing some good sleep. I think a nap may be in order for tomorrow or lots of snuggling with Joe...maybe both!