What a beautiful day we had today. Dustin and I were up early as he had a Scout Fundraiser he had to be at 7am! Then I came home and got some house work done and took a quick shower. I then had to go gas up the van, pick up Dustin so he could shower and change for the Youth Temple Trip. Got all the kiddos loaded up, Chloe taken care of, took Jaden & Joe to the Faber's and then went to the church to meet up with everyone.

We had a wonderful time at the temple and then enjoyed pizza at the park before we headed home. We stopped by the church book store too. I was going to stop at Ikea but we were all tired and needed to get home. We didn't get home till 7:45pm. I quickly got changed and got started on mowing the back yard. I mowed like a mad woman on a mission for an hour and got almost 1/2 way done. Good enough for now and I can finish the rest on Monday.

Tomorrow is our Monthly Break The Fast dinner with our friends. It is here at our house, so I have been busy all week trying to catch up so It wasn't a mad rush to get the house all "momma" clean. Now I am off to bed as I really need some sleep. Lets just hope we all can wake up tomorrow for church!