What a busy day, it seems lately I always say that. This morning I got the kiddos off to school and got a few things done before I had to go pick up Dustin. Then my Mom, Joe and I left for our fun Ikea shopping trip and to meet up with my nephew. My nephew had to come up to Seattle so it worked out perfect so he could take my Mom home.

After I got home it was still sunny so I figured I would mow the lawn. The stupid riding lawn mower would not start. I even tried jumping the battery, still didn't work. So I got out my trusty electric lawn mower and mowed as much as I could with the 100foot extension cord. Little Dustin helped a bit, man this teenage lazy syndrome is getting old. How is it that I can out work my kids any day? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I had one corner of the back yard I couldn't reach so it will be so much fun to mow next time it is sunny, in about 2 weeks with this crazy weather. The front isn't too bad and well I was tired and done at 8pm.

Dustin mowing a bit of the lawn...trust me he did very little, silly teenager.
All mowed except the back left corner. So need to weed around my trees,
WE NEED MORE SUNNY DAYS

Gotta fix the trampoline net too.
See the huge back corner I couldn't get to! Hopefully it won't grow too much.

I got the kiddos off to bed finally and then Shayla and I sat and chatted, probably for too long, but I think we both needed it. Now I am off to take Chloe out then hit the hay!