What a wonderful day. I love having my parents here. I is just nice to have more adults around (HEHE...more back up). We had a great day at church and my dad gave Little Dustin a beautiful blessing after he set him apart as a Teacher in the priesthood. After we got home we had our traditional "breakfast" and all relaxed a bit. My mom thinks I need help (me need help???) so she wants to stay for a few weeks to give me a little break. How could I say no to that! My dad couldn't stand this cold weather any longer and left this evening for home. That man has no fat on him whatsoever and this wet cold weather just gets to him. Plus he is a homebody, but we love him and will miss him. I think secretly my mom just wanted another girly week with me...but don't tell her I said that!!! Now I am off to bed and I am looking forward to a productive week.

Missing this man like always. This photo was taken last November when we were in St. George Utah visiting family. We were touring some of the church historical sites in the area! Love ya honey and miss you TONS!!!!