What a beautiful sunny day we had today. We all enjoyed being outside as much as we could today. I got some yard work done as well. Chloe loved just sitting in the grass and soaking up the rays.

Dustin had a Scout Merit Badge Pow Wow today so he was up and gone at 8am. Jaden didn't have a soccer game today but he had a birthday party to go to. So we went and got a present and took him to his party. After we dropped him off Joe and I went over to the Gymnastic center for their Easter Egg Hunt. Joe had such a fun time. They let the kids run around and play on the equipment as well. Joe loves the Gym so I think we will have to sign him up soon!


About 15 minutes after we got home from the Gym my parents arrived. They came down for the weekend as Dustin turned 14 last week and in our church he is now able to advance in the Priesthood to the office of a Teacher. Because his Dad is gone he asked Grandpa to set him apart. I am so glad they were able to come. My dad quickly went to work on some projects I needed help with. He fixed my gate that had fallen down in the wind because the boys didn't secure it like I had told them too. Now it is better than ever!!! I love my Daddy.

Grandma & Grandpa treated us to dinner at Dairy Queen tonight, it was nice. When my Mom was walking across the parking lot to Dairy Queen a big truck was kinda hurrying around the corner and stopped fast. It was a bunch of guys and they had their windows down and my mom says to them "2 points for old ladies" everyone laughed so hard it was cute. My mom is the best! We have had a fun day and got a lot done. Now everyone is in bed, except me and my Mom, we are both little night owls. But I am sure we will be going to bed soon too.