1st place with 3 right : Niki Rimmasch
2nd place was a 3 way tie and Joe drew out from the hat.....Tylee Von Kampen!
Congrats gals, Niki just let me know if you want the blue or tan pillow.
So the answers were
4. I got married when I was 20.
I WAS 19
9. I burned my foot really bad one time on the engine of our four wheeler.
I ACCIDENTLY PUSHED MY BROTHERS ANKLE ONTO THE ENGINE AND BURNED HIM.
15. I can do back flips on the trampoline.
SORRY CAN'T DO THAT, I CAN DO FRONT FLIPS THOUGH!
24. I love swimming in rivers and lakes.
I CAN'T STAND NOT SEEING THE BOTTOM AND IT KINDA FREAKS ME OUT.
29. I showed pigs at the fair when I was in 4H.
I SHOWED SHEEP!
I thought it was really funny that almost everyone picked #14 sad to say that is very true!!! Thanks you all and I will be doing another giveaway soon. I promise you won't have to guess anything just leave a comment!!
0 Comments