So today I had finally had it with the huge mess the boys had gotten themselves into in their room. So I totally Mucked it out!!! Last night they had brought me all their dirty laundry and sorted it. This is the pile I ended up with when I was done!
Scary right? So I even moved beds around and switched it up a bit. Yes I know I said I wouldn't move furniture for a long time, it has been a few weeks right??? But now it's all clean even the closet. I also washed all their bedding and got their beds all made nicely. You want to know the best part of the day? When Dustin and Jaden came home from school, neither one of them thanked me for cleaning their room. Nice! Tomorrow they are going to have fun doing some of my chores after school, PAYBACK!! I will be nice I promise. We did have a nice relaxing evening and the boys really weren't hungry so they were happy with leftovers and cereal. After we all watched a movie together I cut all the boy's hair and everyone is now showered and in bed!!! They are not asleep but at least they are in bed. Now I need to go finish up a few things so I can go to bed too. Goodnight everyone!
0 Comments