So a few weeks ago my wonderful friend Linda called me up and said she wanted to take me out to dinner for my Birthday. She said she called and made reservations at 6pm at at Puerto Vallarta in town. I thought nothing of it as that is something Linda would do. So I go and pick her up at 5:50 and we get to the restaurant a little after 6pm. This is how clueless I was. I saw our friend Tanny getting out of her car across the lot in front of the office where she works. I proceeded to ask her what she was up to tonight. She said she was picking up food to go...I still had no clue, not even on my radar screen. Then we get into the restaurant and the hostess asks if we were here for the party and I say no it is just the two of us. See still no clue. Then we walk around the corner and I see a camera flash and all my friends. I was truly surprised.

Me and Linda walking in!


Me and Shayla, love this girl!!! If you get a chance to know her you can consider yourself truly lucky to call her your friend she is AMAZING!!! To even tell you how even more clueless I was, she texted me the other day stressing about a cake she needed to get for a party at the gym she works at. Nope it was for me!!! I was so clueless!!!
They even sang to me and made me wear a silly hat. They even made me cut my own cake :)... you know me I don't mind that at all! Of course I did't get a photo with my awesome friend Dawn who pulled this thing all off, whom I will get back later, you will see. I am one lucky lady to have so many friends who I love and love me. You all made this one of my best birthdays ever I will never forget it!!! Thank you, thank you thank you!!!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway here. Just guess you are bound to get one (see the hint already given on the blog) and it doesn't hurt to know what 4 times 6 is as well!!! See I want you all to win!!