These flowers were a gift from my wonderful Husband today. Isn't he awesome! They smell sooooooo good by the way! My awesome friends surprised me with an awesome birthday party. It was so much fun and I will post more about that tomorrow. For now read on and have a good night!!! Love you all, I am truly blessed.



It is my birthday today and I figured a fun way to celebrate it would be to have a giveaway! So I have listed 35 things about me below as I am 35 today, which I can hardly believe. Five things on the list are not true so whoever can find the most will be the winner!


35 Fun Facts about Me, are they true or are they not!!!
(Here is a hint: I was married in December 1995)

1. I grew up on a road called Kau Trail. After I got married I once signed my name Amy KauTrail instead of Kauer!
2. I love to create new things.
3. I procrastinate a lot and it drives me crazy, but I keep doing it as I work better under pressure.
4. I got married when I was 20.
5. I fell down 3 steps at my senior prom, it was so embarrassing.
6. I taught my self how to drive stick shift!
7. I have been stung by bees way to many times to count.
8. I once stepped on a nail attached to a piece of wood and waited there until someone came and pulled it off as I was too scared.
9. I burned my foot really bad one time on the engine of our four wheeler.
10. I have had a three wheeler flip and land on me.
11. I play on my Nintendo Dsi before going to bed almost every night till I can't keep my eyes open any longer.
12. I love to read.
13. I don't like to eat fish or any sea food for that matter.
14. I really dislike doing dishes and my kitchen is messy often.
15. I can do back flips on the trampoline.
16. As a kid my brother and I use to race through the warehouse barefoot to see if we could do it without getting stung. ( My dad was a Bee Keeper)
17. I love french truffles dusted in cocoa powder!
18. I like to sew.
19. I can crochet.
20. I was a cheerleader in high school.
21. I use to clog and I have tons of trophies from competitions. If you don't know what that is go here.
22. I love to play video games.
23. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
24. I love swimming in rivers and lakes.
25. I coached a High School cheerleading squad just after I graduated from High School.
26. My brother once put fire crackers down my pants and shot me with a BB Gun.
27. In High School I wanted to be an accountant.
28. I have fallen off a horse onto a barbed wire fence.
29. I showed pigs at the fair when I was in 4H.
30. Writing 35 things about yourself is harder than I thought, and telling lies is even worse!
31. I love to do things for other people.
32. I almost died on the trip my family took to be sealed in the temple.
33. I am not very patient. People think I am, but I don't think I am.
34. Celebrating birthdays and anniversaries isn't that big of a deal to me, I can take it or leave it! I kinda like that about myself, it is hard when it comes to my children because I think they need me to be more excited about it.
35. The most memorable birthday I had was when my Dad delayed his trip to California to be home when I got home from school to celebrate. He left just after the party. I will never forget that, it meant so much to me.


Ok so start guessing. Only one entry per person just put the number of the questions you think are not true in your comment. Contest ends on Monday March 21st at 5pm. In the event of a tie I will let my kiddos draw a name from a hat. Prizes are these beautiful hand made pillows I actually made today!!! They are not perfect but they are cute. 1st place will get to choose first either the blue or tan pillow. Have fun and no cheating, even though I really don't know how you would cheat. And yes I will mail the pillow if you don't live close!!



(I may change the white flowers to blue I will let the winner decide!!)