Sore pretty much describes how my whole body feels today. It was especially fun when Joe kept trying to clime up on my lap and would hit these beauties. Don't they look even prettier today? I am sure going to love when they turn green, it's my favorite color!
Dustin stayed home again today as his throat was worse. I took him into the doctor only to discover he had canker sores on his throat and it was just something that would go away on its own. His throat really hurts, poor guy, but he WILL be going back to school tomorrow.
Joe was a little pain today for some reason. I thought it was because he was tired, but apparently I was wrong as he is still going strong. That boy has way too much energy.
I think that I have officially decided I will not be moving furniture for a long long time. If I feel the urge someone please knock some sense into me!
0 Comments