It was a very busy and fun day. I am very thankful to my friend Lisa A. who watched Joe all day for me so I could run around and get tons done, plus it helped me save a TON on gas to get it all done at one time. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I started off at 9am and went to the LDS Cannery to finally pick up another 25lb bag of Hot Cocoa. My children, and myself, are very happy. Next I went to Ikea to return the bedding I bought as I am going to make my own. Next I went to pick up this beauty I scored for .....drum roll please... $150. It is so beautiful and it matches my bedroom furniture perfectly so when we finally, some day, get a huge master bedroom it will go in there. For now I love that it is in my living room and I can HIDE my TV. I have always disliked having a TV just out so now I am doing the happy dance.


Sorry I didn't tell you about it honey it was kinda last minute...but you love it right??? If not I guess we could sell it and get more $. But you really do like it RIGHT??

After picking up the armoire I went and saw my great niece in the hospital. She is doing so much better and was playing games and as cute as ever, even all bandaged up. When I got their my Nephew and his wife were just outside of the hospital waiting for their shuttle to the hotel for a well needed nap. My sister came up so she could help out and give them a break.

Now to the ugly part of the day. This is what happens when I try to be tough and move furniture. I am sure they will look worse tomorrow and I will be so sore. But I am stubborn and think I am super woman and can do it all. I just bruise easily, which is not good but oh well. At least I got the armoire right!! Man that thing was heavy!

I am off to clean up a very messy house and put things away. Let hope I can get into bed before 10pm other wise I may have to crawl to get there!