We have had a very nice day today. This morning everyone slept in, well almost everyone. Can you guess who was up early? Yea, Joe. Jaden had soccer today so I took him and his friend Logan to practice and then we needed to go shoe shopping for Jaden. This boy is rough on his shoes. He has gone through 2 pairs of shoes since school started in September! One other thing you should know about this little guy is he is very picky about his shoes! We looked and looked and I thought we wouldn't find anything as he wanted purple shoes. For some reason he LOVES purple lately. I think he just likes to be different. Well we went to Big 5 as I always seem to find good deals like $50 shoes for under $20. Today was no different!
Fast asleep after a busy day. His coach really works them hard and after a late night yesterday he is warn out! It was funny as I was taking the photos below to post how I was tired and thinking about taking an hour nap before bed as well. I think we all might need to turn in early tonight. Now I just need to wake him up to take his shower, though I may be nice and just have him do it in the morning!
As for me I am doing very good. While Jaden was practicing I sketched out my plans for our new bulletin board in Young Womens! It is going to be very cute. I can't wait to get it done this week and put it up. I also made up plans on how to organize my whole office and got some reading done as well. I am also very tired from a late night yesterday and from just being busy. Now I need go get my handouts done for my lesson tomorrow and hopefully bake some cookies. My little cat nap may just have to wait till tomorrow after church! 
Bedtime will come soon I hope!
P.S. My back is feeling very good today I am totally on the mend!
0 Comments