I took this photo a long time ago. I found this on my desk one day after Joe had eaten some Kix. Thought it was perfect for the month of February, a cute little heart.

To say today was busy would be an understatement. It all started with Jaden saying his ears still hurt and he wanted to go to the doctor to get them checked out. We had a 9:20am appointment. When we got done with that we hurried over to the commissary to get the soda we needed for Kids Night Out(KNO) at the school tonight. Then headed home and stopped at Subway to get lunch for the Family Lunch at the school. On the way to the school we picked up Linda to have lunch with us and went and had lunch with the kids at school. After that we dropped Linda off at home and went home to gather up stuff for KNO. After Dustin got home from school we loaded up the van and went and dropped off the supplies at the school. Dustin stayed to help set up while I ran to Walmart, the bank, and Dominos. Got back to the school and Joe had had an accident so back home we went to get him cleaned up and then back to the school again. IT WAS A VERY BUSY DAY. Now I am home and Jaden has a friend here for a sleepover. Now I need to go do my dishes and get to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be more relaxing....yea right, wishful thinking!