Jaden talking to Daddy last night
Taking advantage of some quiet time!
Today has been a busy but fun day. Joe and I took a friend to the doctor then we all went out to eat for lunch together. This took up most of my day but it was a nice change. Joe as always kept us well entertained.
It is very cold today and the weather man says we are to get snow tonight...we will have to wait and see.
We got to talk to Dustin last night and he is doing well. We all sure miss him. He should be calling again tonight.
I hope I can get some stuff done tonight so I can just sit and snuggle with Joe tomorrow. He did keep me up most of the night as he came into my room at 2:30am and was cold and decided he needed to snuggle with mom. He crawled into my bed and put his cold feet and hands on me and took up half my pillow all night. Lets just hope he can stay covered in his room tonight so I can get some good sleep.
0 Comments