It's laundry day!!! Joe and I are busy washing all the bedding today and catching up on the laundry. After having sick kids I alway like to wash ALL the bedding. Just did it but now I get to do it again, oh well it doesn't hurt to be clean!!!

Made the mistake of looking on Craigs List last night and I found a beautiful Armoire I really want. Hopefully I can talk Dustin into it but if not I guess oh well. Just think it would look beautiful in my living room and it would hide the TV!!! I have never liked having the TV just out and not be able to close some doors etc.. to get it out of the way. I found 2 I really like but one really would go well with my HUGE armoire I have, same color etc... Can you tell I really want it!

Well I need to get back to house work and try to get my mind off of it until Dustin calls. If he says yes I will have to find someone to go with me and pick it up and maybe borrow a truck, time will tell!