I am keeping busy with all sorts of stuff. We have a Buy One Get One Free book fair next week, then 2 weeks later we have our annual carnival/auction for the elementary school. Plus I need to coordinate a CPR Class for the Young Women for Camp, and some how get my house clean and organized as it's driving me crazy. I am thinking of trading a massage or 2 for help with cleaning!!! We will see though...I think it's a good trade don't you. I'd better get off to dreamy land but not before I finish the flyer that has to go out to all the kids at school tomorrow!!! I love my life, I love my life...yes I really do it's a blessed life!
Kauer Funness!!
Well as you can see soccer done for a little while. Dustin still has track so more posts to come on his events. He has a meet tomorrow which we are going to try and go to as it's an away meet. But they will be home again next week!! His meets are on Thursdays which is scouts for me and Jaden plus mutual for Dustin so a busy crazy day. Life is going good except they keep changing my hubby schedule and I can honestly say I really don't like this new schedule as we don't see him much except on his days off.
3 Comments
(nice to meet you!)