Long time...No post!
Well it has been a long time since I last posted anything. Life has been totally crazy. I will get some photos up by next week of our crazy kitchen remodel. We are almost totally done, just trim and some touch up stuff. The kids are gone at grandma and grandpa's. They got there last Friday and Dustin and I came home on Sunday and they won't be back till next Friday. So two whole weeks with no kids...it's so weird. Dustin will leave this weekend back to Iraq for deployment #5. He will be gone for 6 months. I only have 11 weeks till I graduate and I am so excited and I hope it goes by fast. I graduate the Friday before the kids go back to school...so no summer break for me. I am hoping all goes well with babysitters and thankfully my parents helping out with kids and coming to help as well. My awesome little sis is even going to come up for a week as well. And I just found out the weeks she comes I only have 2 days I have classes so we can play and have fun together. Well I need to get to bed as I have to leave the house by 6:30am tomorrow for my hospital internship. I am not sure how traffic will be so I wanted to make sure we left a few minutes earlier so I won't be late. Tomorrow is just mostly orientation so we will be touring the hospital and getting to know everything...I hope I like it.
3 Comments