Well I am finally kind of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this kitchen remodel. Still no kitchen sink but that should be done tomorrow even if I have to do it all by myself. Flooring is done to the end of the kitchen we still have to continue it out into the dinning area but we are not doing that till the kitchen is ALL done. Cabinets are in place but base cabinets still need to be attached to the wall. I am doing all my dishes today yep every dish in the entire house as they all have fun construction dust on them. Boy I love washing dishes in my bathtub (not really). I will be in need of a good massage tonight and some fun Psoas work if you have never had it done I highly recommend it. Painful at first but boy you feels so much better and stand a little taller. Had some fun Pec work done last night thanks to my awesome teacher. He basically pinned my pec muscles by doing a push up just below my shoulders putting basically all his weight on me and having me then move my arms to stretch the muscles...ouch but boy I feel so much better today. My Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow and I can't wait. Dustin will be going TDY for a week so my Mom is staying to help out. My Dad is just staying till Friday. While the boys are away the girls will play!!! I will have some more photos up soon.