We get people asking all the time if Joe ever slows down. Well here is proof. I went to check my email and came back into the living room to find this. He loves to lay this way on the recliner and he was all tuckered out I guess. He enjoys getting up at 6:30am with his brothers (yep all the boys love to get up early) and we ran around Wal-Mart today so I guess he is tired. Plus he didn't go to sleep until around 10pm last night. He was in bed at 8:30 but just decided he didn't want to go to sleep. Such a funny guy. Today in Wal-Mart in the kids section they had one of those CD displays for kids music where you can listen to a sample of the songs. Well Joe just couldn't get away from it and wanted to sing the ABC song over and over and proceeded to throw a fit down the isle telling me he wanted to sing ABC again. What fun!!! Never a dull moment with him.
Posted by: Kauer Family
I love my family and love learning new things all the time. I have 4 beautiful children, one of which looks down on us from heaven. I enjoy making crafts, sewing, painting and creating things. I am an Airforce wife and my husband who has been on 6 deployments in 8 years! We are currently enjoying his new special duty assignment as he has no deployment for 3 years! My favorite saying as of lately is "I am an Airforce wife, what's your super power!"
1 Comments