Joseph and his punching bag at Christmas. We knew it was a big hit when he gave up his sippy cup and ducky blanket to play.
Boys playing in the snow. We had a wonderful white Christmas.
This photo I just had to share. It is my Dad, Jaden and Joseph ALL playing on their Nintendo DS's. Yep my Dad has his own picture perfect!
Just a quick update. Things are going good and we are keeping busy as always. School is going by fast which is really nice. I will be half way done in March. I still have a 4.o and I am hoping to keep it that way. It is fun to challenge my boys to beat me.....They will never win Ha Ha. Keeps me motivated though to say mom's getting all A's. Dustin is gearing up for yet another deployment in June that will make #5. YEP 5. Needless to say I am not too thrilled about this one but not much I can do about it either but I am sure we will make it through just fine. We are pros at it now. We have a Disneyland trip planned before his deployment and we can't wait the kids are very excited and so are we. We all need a fun vacation. Well It's late as usual and I need to get to bed as I have a lot to do tomorrow. I still am loving my spa classes and last week we got to do Shay butter raps too much fun. I love SPA. I am thinking I will just have to borrow some massage tables from my classmates and we have a girls night and give each other spa treatments like a sugar scrub (one of my favorites). We are into Deep Tissue now and it's fun to put the 'smack down' on our classmates in a nice way though. I really enjoy it as it sure helps you feel so much better. Fun to know some pain is good and you really feel better after. I have a great class and we have so much fun together, they really help make the time go fast and I enjoy almost every minute of it... except test of course. Miss you all.
3 Comments
good job with school! that is going to be an awesome trade/job to have! keep up the good work!
I hate to hear Dustin is deploying again. no matter how many times they're gone it still sucks every time. Hang in there....we're thinking about you guys. =o)