Well I was just about to go to bed after a busy Super Saturday and only 2 hours of sleep last night due to last minute painting. When I opened an email from my mom and had to share it. Both of my parents are from Nebraska (Neber-sockee as we call it some times) and our family is die hard husker fans. Especially when my Brother who lives in WA travels to Nebraska yearly if possable to attend at least one game, and owns a red truck decked out with Nebraska stuff. When my parents mail box and front door mats are proclaiming there loyalty to the Huskers. This photo to me was so funny but so true. I wouldn't be surprised if my brother is already looking for the red paint to paint his lawn (Sorry Jenn). Hope this makes you smile and doesn't give too many husbands any ideas of proclaiming their loyalty to their teams on their lawns.