In a HOLE!
Do you ever feel like you are in a hole and you are constantly trying to climb out of it and you are almost at the top with the end in sight and someone shovels another pile of dirt on you? Some days it feels like the end will never come. Life is just so busy. We are enjoying it but it's busy. This Super Saturday stuff I just can't wait till it's all done. I am so glad so many are participating but wow it's a lot of work. Then I have a written final tonight that I haven't had much time to study for but thankfully I feel pretty good about it. It always seem that I am at the end of a long project and the end is in sight then the phone rings and here comes another pile of dirt to work on. It's all good and thankfully I can laugh at it. I long for the day when I have nothing to do but I am sure on that day I will wish I had something to do. I just keep remembering that school is only for a year and it will get easier. The boys are doing great but I can tell Big Dustin needs a break so thankfully I have Wednesday-Friday off from school so that should help give us all a well needed break but also it gives me some extra time to get all my Super Saturday stuff done (Wish me Luck). Then hopefully one of these days I will actually get caught up on all my never ending house work. I would like to have more than 2 rooms clean at once. Thanks for listening to my craziness. We all have it that's why we all can laugh at it too.
1 Comments