So since Dustin got home I have been really bad at taking photos and doing my blog.  Now that life has slowed down just a bit I am ready to get back on my normal schedule.  The weekend Dustin got home (July 15-16)  Jaden had a soccer tournament.  In true Washington fashion it RAINED, but thankfully not that hard!  He had a great time and played very well.  His team got pretty far but had games on Sunday we chose not to attend as it is the Sabbath.  His team played well but ended up loosing.  They had fun though.


We recently had tryouts for Jaden for another select team for soccer and he made it.  Our first practice is Tuesday, we are hoping we like it.  Jaden LOVES soccer and is really good.   


The following week, July 18-29, Jaden had Cub Scout Day Camp.  The camp was a little over an hours drive away.  Luckily the weather wasn't too bad.  He had so much fun but was pretty warn out.  To top it off his tryouts for his select team were Friday the 29th...he was one worn out guy.

 This is Chloe sad because I was gone a whole day one day for Jaden's Scout Camp.  Just a preview of what was to come for the next week when I was gone all week for Girls camp!
 Here is Joe playing outside and Daddy had to take some photos.

 Here is my wonderful Hubby enjoying his 2 weeks of leave and NOT having to shave.
So the week after Jaden's scout camp, I had Girls Camp for our church, and Little Dustin had Scout camp.  Daddy was left with Joe, Jaden and the dog for a whole week.  Thankfully he survived.  I had so much fun at girls camp.  Here is the wonderful group of girls I got to be with and some of their Youth Leaders.  It was a great week and we had a blast. 


It took me a while to recover from a crazy couple of weeks.  My body was worn out.  Lately I have been busy with Massage, getting craft stuff ready for our annual Super Saturday for our church in October, AND...Dustin and I were asked to help out with the Quad Stake Priest & Laural Conference (16-18 year olds) for our church in October.  So needless to say we are busy yet again.  


 This past Friday was a multi Stake youth Dance in Ocean City.  It was a crazy long drive with a ton of teenagers, but we survived.  My friend Dawn, me and of course, Shayla went up.  We had fun walking on the beach and I caught a photo of the sunset after we came back from dinner.
 Shayla doing her normal hand stands.  That girl has to go upside down daily or she goes nuts.

This photo made me laugh.  Why you ask!  Because Shayla, Dawn and I were in the van chatting waiting for the dance to be over and WE fogged up the windows.  It was a fun night, just a very long one as we didn't get home till 1am.


Okay so now I feel a little caught up.  Sorry I didn't stay consistent after Dustin got home but I think I needed a bit of a break.  I did miss it though so I am ready to start up again, and bust out my camera for more photos.  I am hoping to get some family ones soon!