It was a good day, fill with tons of laughter just like I like it!!!  We all got up and got going on the daily chores so we could just play and have fun.  I decided since I couldn't get in touch with Chloe's regular groomer that I would try it myself.  Actually it wasn't too bad.  I still have a bit more to do tomorrow as we were both tired after over an hour. Not the best but it will have to do!  I actually didn't mind doing it.  Only bad part is lately she has decided she doesn't want her feet touched so we have to work on that again.  I am sure it will get better as time goes on if I decided to keep doing it.


The rest of the day was pretty lazy and laid back.  Jaden had soccer practice in Lacey.  While he was at practice, Dustin and I did some shopping for our new roof to price out stuff.  Oh boy is that going to be fun!!!


After we came home Dustin installed his new stereo in his car as his old one was not working.  He is one happy boy!  Then we had a VERY late dinner, like 9pm late.  After we had said prayers Joe came and sat on my lap and we had a good laugh.  I think he knew I (we all) needed it.  He was sitting on my lap singing and I would puff up my cheeks and he would press on them to make funny noises to go along with his song.  We all laughed so hard!  Wish one of us would have broken away and got the video camera, but we were having too much fun.  


Now the boys are all quiet and in bed.  What a great day!