WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE HIM HOME!!! 
 WE HAD TO HAVE A GOOD LAUGH TODAY TOO!


 Dustin arrived 30 minutes early to the airport so needless to say we RAN to the gate to meet him.  Our big surprise ended up not being that big but it was still fun.  He didn't think I was bringing the kiddos but they so wanted to come and wanted to surprise him.  

 Joe trying to lift Daddy's weapon. 
 I finally got my hubby back. !!!  The rest of the photos below are complements of Jaden and my continuous shouting camera.  He never stops till I grab it out of his hand!  Silly little dude.



Today was back to normal life.  We didn't get to bed last night till around 2:30am.  Dustin and I were up at 6:30am as he had to be on base at 8am and I had to be at the LDS Cannery in Kent at 9am.  So much for a relaxing first day at home.  We thankfully both got back at the same time and we were both just so tired we talked the boys into being quiet so we could take a little nap.  Then I had church stuff tonight and he stayed and had fun with Joe.  Now we are going to have a fun movie night, if we can stay awake.  So good to have my handsome husband home!!!  The day counting is DONE!!!  Oh and Chloe LOVES him.