So I decided to redo my closet today as well.  I am proud to say it did it for under $40!   Used tons of stuff I already had.  Love it when I can do that.  So I took out the middle section and used it in the boys room and brought in the smaller dresser section to our room.  I then moved the top shelf up and made it go all the way across the 10' Closet.  I had to piece a section of wood together as I didn't have a 10' piece of wood, but hay no one sees it so it is great.  Then I made a second hanging area to the right.  Notice Dustin has a TON more clothes than I do.  He pretty much takes up that whole right side top and bottom.


I am just glad it is done and wish I would have done it months ago.  But hey I am a last minute person, I do my best work then!  Now I am off to be as I am going to go get my hair cut in the, oh so early, morning.  Then hopefully I will be picking up Dustin in the afternoon, but I highly doubt.  Last I chatted with him their plane broke down and they are playing the waiting game so I am guessing we have another day.  Such is the life of a military wife!!!  Oh well more time to get things done.