I got this photo from my wonderful Sister in Law Bobbi today. She and my sweet brother Chris went out on Memorial Day and put flowers on Little Vicky's Grave. Oh how I love my family and the little things they do for me. Little Vicky is buried in Richland, WA close to my parents and family. It is hard sometimes to not be able to visit her grave whenever I want. I am so thankful to have family members who do it for me! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I am so blessed!

Today went pretty well and I got some stuff done. I mowed a little in my back yard. I attempted one more time to get the riding mower started. When I was looking around the engine, totally not knowing what I was doing, it just didn't look good. It may have totally died. I am very tempted to go buy a new mower this weekend but we will see. I am trying to hold out but this little electric one is just not fun to mow our 1/2 acre with. But I should be thankful I have at least that to work with. It has been a very faithful mower for 8 years.

Well I have two loads of laundry to fold and got to get the dishwasher started then I am off to bed!