(can't believe they could live like that. UGG BOYS!)
I have tried really hard not to clean the boy's room for them this past few months. Today it finally got to me. So I took 15 minutes and put everything in trash bags, made their beds and vacuumed. I then took the bags outside and threw them in the back yard where the boys were happily playing and not doing what I had asked them to do. Told them if they brought the bags in everything in them needed a "home" or it went in the trash. Amazingly it took them only about 20 minutes to get all the stuff put away.

Now I am in my messy office wishing it was that easy to clean. I have a mound of paperwork that needs to be gone through and filed and just stuff I need to take care of but I am too tired to even look at it. Think I will just go to bed and hit it hard tomorrow. I feel so behind. One room down...more to go! Gonna get this house all mucked out! We have stayed in one place way too long and it shows!!!