I think we are all ready for school to be out and hopefully for summer to arrive. Each day I look at the weather hoping to see sunny days in our future, and I actually think they will be coming soon. I am wanting to make a list of things to do this summer with the boys so we can have fun and not just sit around. I bed it will include tons of water fights, soccer, playing games outside, BBQ's, camping and well just being together as a family.

For now I am finishing up the final details on our Young Women's Girls Camp Fundraiser this Friday, and our Annual Carnival/Auction for the Elementary School. Plus a few other little things as well, you know me, always busy.

Talked to Dustin today and he is SOOOOO ready to be home. We are SOOOOOOO ready to have you home. Miss you more and more each day.

Well I am off to get a few things done as I am determined to get to bed before midnight and hopefully by 10pm. This momma needs some sleep.

For all of you out there please pray for Sweet Clara (more info here on her parents blog). I know her Daddy from from High School. I graduated with his older sister. This little girl need our prayers for strength to help her little body fight cancer! Many people will be fasting again this Sunday for this sweet little girl, please join us if you can. You can also go here to donate to help the family!