I had an Essential Oils Class I was teaching this afternoon and after that was done we headed outside to get the lawn mowed as it was actually sunny. Dustin got the lawn mower out and about 20 minutes of messing around etc.. he finally got started. About 15 minutes later he had made 2 passes with the lawn mower. Really? I went into the back yard as I needed to do some stuff. During this time I guess Jaden took over for a bit. He does a good job but he misses stuff alot which drives me crazy. If you are going to spend the time doing the work, please do it right. He just goes a little too fast and then has a hard time lining up on the next pass and misses, not bad, just makes more work. Well they had gotten most of the front done and needed to finish by the side of the house. Some friends came over and I told them please finish. Well what did I get? Boys playing and totally not doing it. So stubborn me, wanting things finished, just finished the job. Sad thing is, do you think they even batted an eye about maybe coming and helping mom? NO. So I moved onto the back yard and got some done. In the mean time they played and came inside and goofed off while mom worked like always. It just bugs me as I know I have taught them better. Then to top it all off, I went to detach the two extension cords and they had melted together...so had to throw away two 100foot extension cords. One of which I just bought last week.
So I came in told the boys if they were not going to listen I was done talking and have kept silent pretty much all night. Until I caught Jaden "faking" taking a shower. Really, I think they just love testing me.
Now I am off to finish up dishes so I can go to bed with a clean house. Lets just hope tomorrow they get ready on time!
Oh I did get to talk to Dustin today!!! That made it much better, even though I was a little grumpy when we were talking, sorry honey. Love ya!
0 Comments