Photos from Jaden's Soccer Party at the Gym...boys had too much fun.

I have so many little projects going on right now it is crazy. Just looking at my nightstand by my bed makes me laugh as I literally have 5 books I am reading at the same time! I have some girls camp stuff I have to get done tomorrow, house to clean (as always), try to be a "cool" mom and do fun things with the kiddos, and so many other things that consume my time that it is time to get out the paper and pen and make a list. I love making lists as it really keeps me focused and able to feel like I am actually accomplishing stuff. Sometimes when I start my lists mid day I put things I have already done on them so I can check them off, funny, but true.

I think tomorrow though Joe and I will have to make a cool paper chain to count down days till Daddy comes home. I can always get sneaky and add a link if I need to. It is hard to believe that in about 40 days he will be home. The time has gone by fast, and that is good and bad as I have a ton of stuff I still want done before he gets home. But really will those things really matter? What matters most is we will be together again, our house will feel like a home again and I won't have to wait for that phone call or email to talk to my hubby.

Well as always I am up late and really need to get to bed. We will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings and get my fun "list" done in the morning to guide my day!