It was a wonderful day with my awesome boys. I sure love them and all they do for me. How they are so willing (most of the time) to hop up and get Joe something or me if I ask. How Little Dustin doesn't complain when I ask him for the 100th time to help Joe or get him something so I can relax if I am tired. How if I ask someone to get me a glass of water I forgot on the table after I finally have sat down, they are willing to serve. I really love being their mom. Yes their are times they drive me nuts. I even had a few of those moments today, but oh how I love how the good so out weighs the bad.
Now I am finally off to bed. Joe fell asleep by me and I just couldn't pull myself to get up until I enjoyed it for a while longer. I love snuggling with my boys. How I wish my hubby was home tonight to hold my hand while I fall asleep! Just one of the things I really miss today. That and his huge big hugs that always seem to melt all my worries away. Little Dustin is filling in and does quiet well, but it's still not the same! Love ya honey and miss you tons!

I really dislike this photo of me...but it does make me laugh! Love this man of mine!
0 Comments