Today was an early Mother's Day for me and my Mom. We both got ourselves an ipod Touch. We have spend a good amount of the day setting them all up. She is loving hers so much as am I. We did also get a few things done today but we had fun playing and relaxing too. Mom thought she had all the laundry caught up until we went in the boy's room.

Jaden jammed his thumb yesterday and it is still swollen and bruised, we are using my wonderful essential oils on it and he says they have helped it feel much better. Loving these oils.

Now I am a bit tired and need to get a few things done before bed. Gotta get better at taking photos during the day. Between taking kids to school and picking Dustin up a few hours later, massage stuff, new oil business stuff, homeschool, house, and well just life sometimes I forget!

Thank you honey for the awesome Mother's Day present, now to just finish scheduling some massages this week to earn the money back LOL. I did get it so I can order a device I can plug into my ipod touch and scan credit and debit cards for my massage business. Should be fun.

Hope tomorrow is sunny...my lawn NEEDS to be mowed.