Day 90- Spring Break
Spring Break has officially started for our family. I am on a nice week break at my parents house. Our home is all locked up and being watched by neighbors and friends. We traveled down this morning and even got our traditional snow storm on Snoqualmie pass. We had tons of snow and the trees were covered with beautiful white snow. Jaden took some photos for me but for some reason I can't get them to download on my Mom's computer. Maybe I will be able to do that tomorrow. For now I am excited to get away and relax a little this week and have fun with family. I am hoping to get my quilt blocks sewn together this week and get my book read. Hope you all have a great week as well, I will still be posting and I will try not to miss a day!
0 Comments