It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...Just kidding! It was a good day filled with lots of activities. I almost have my office all clean and then I will be onto bigger and better projects Whoot Whoot! I am enjoying having my Mom here, she is such a big help and has let me just relax this week and not be so stressed about doing EVERYTHING. Joseph had a soccer game tonight and like a chap I forgot to put my memory card back in my camera yet again. I am really getting good at that!! Tomorrow after Dustin gets home from school my Mom, Joe and I are going to go spend the day out and about. I have a hair appointment to get it cut right and then need to do some grocery shopping. It will be a fun day.

For now I can't wait till this awesome hubby of mine is home to wrestle with these crazy boys. I sure miss that. We are way over the half way mark now and on our down hill run to the finish of this deployment. Yippee!!