
I still got nothing!
Nothing exciting happened today. Just a normal day here. I got to talk to Dustin for a few minutes this morning but then had to go as Joe had a mini melt down. Got the kids off to school and went and visited my Miss Linda G. and shared some of my awesome Essential Oils...(more to come on that soon, you all need to get some, they are a must have) Then I picked up Dustin from school and our busy day started. I had one massage this afternoon and then a meeting for church. I just didn't seem to get anything done today but I guess having a semi lazy day sometimes is good. Now I am off to take Chloe out one more time and get to bed myself. I need some major sleep. So glad it's late start tomorrow and I don't have ANYTHING on my calendar!!! Now maybe I can get to some projects that need my attention.
0 Comments